Depending on how you look at it, I’m 1 month old today. I say that because if you’re counting the weeks, I was four weeks old on Saturday. If you’re just going by dates, I was born on the first and it’s the first today. What I’ve learned so far:
- Breathing is a good thing, except when you’re really really upset and you can’t be bothered to breathe because you’re too busy making it known that you are unhappy by screaming.
- Turning your head from side to side while you’re on your belly may take some strength, but I’m a pretty strong girl.
- Some things in the world are just delightful, like milk and black and white things
- The jury is still out on car rides, sometimes I’m pretty sure someone evil invented carseats as a torture device, other times I think a magician added some sleeping dust to make me go to sleep.
- I’m just starting to figure out that there may be noises I can make other than screaming. I get a real kick out of all the attention I get when I coo.
- My thumbs taste awesome, much better than those nasty plastic-y pacifiers they’re always trying to shove in my mouth.